about Mr. Finley
In 2005, he was awarded Board Certification as a specialist in International Law by the Florida Bar. Mr. Finley focuses his legal practice on immigration matters, including visas for investors, business, entertainers, institutions, professionals, family and asylum; international business assisting foreign entities establish US offices and business; corporate, and entertainment representing the music, art and film industries. Mr. Finley also served as Legal Counsel for 15 years to the county administrative entity managing federal and state funding for Palm Beach County’s regional workforce board known as the Workforce Alliance, Palm Beach County Workforce Development Board, and earlier as the Palm Beach County Private Industry Council, and currently serves as Legal Counsel to the International Studies Charter High School in Miami.
- He received his Juris Doctor law degree from Emory University School of Law and his Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Political Science and Music Performance in 1985 from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Mr. Finley also handles commercial and residential real estate transactions, representing buyers, sellers and developers, throughout the tri-county area, Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County, for over 18 years.
- Since 2005 Mr. Finley has been a Member & Title Agent of Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund (The Fund). From 1991 – 1994 he was an active Title Agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company and for American Title Insurance Company and an associated closing attorney for Citibank, Great Southern Bank, Fidelity Federal, Citibank Mortgage and Mortgage Re-Finance Division, Associates National Bank’s National Relocation Mortgages Department, Relocations, handling all title matters and real estate legal matters, averaging five closings per week.
Stefania Bologna, Esq
Born in Italy, Ms. Bologna received her U.S. and Florida Juris Doctor Degree in 1997 and a Master in Comparative Law (L.L.M.) in 1994 at the University of Miami School of Law, and her Italian Juris doctor Degree from the University of Rome "La Sapienza" in 1991.
about Mrs. Bologna
She has worked as an international consultant with Baker & McKenzie in Miami, one of the largest worldwide law firms, and in Rome, Italy, with Studio Legale Rampelli, and handled the legal affairs for an Italian construction company in Rome, Italy, for over 10 years.
- She has focused her law practice on international commercial transactions and representing major Italian and other foreign corporations and individuals doing business throughout the U.S., South America and the Caribbean.
- She practices international business & contracts, intellectual property rights, immigration and corporate law, with particular emphasis on offshore corporations.
- Ms. Bologna is a member of the Florida Bar, International Law Section of the America Bar Association, and Business Law Section of the American Bar Association, the International Bar Association, and the National Italian American Bar Association.
- She is fluent in Italian and English.
Looking for an Attorney to represent you in matters of real estate, immigration and international law?
Contact Finley & Bologna